Bold ideas. Smart capital.
Unicorn Pitches India | Apply here
Our mission is to coach and invest in entrepreneurial leaders building purpose-driven organizations. We do this because we believe that building better businesses generates lasting value creation, which has been our consistent focus.
At Ideacapital Ventures, we partner with management teams to improve all aspects of a business. Our light-touch tactical and strategic approach and data-first approach form the basis of our investment strategy and deal pipeline.
We invite business ideas from India as well as internationally, taking the discussions ahead with bold and ambitious companies from around the world.
Ideas to Outcomes
- Investment deal sourcing and co-investment (lead/follow)
- Start-up pitches and advisory
- Strategic partnerships
- Deep industry knowledge, with strong investment and operational experience, adding required growth impetus and helping solve toughest client problems.
- National and international funds that like to co-invest with us.
- Investment experience in a wide-ranging sectors. Better insights from the rich experience of serving 12+ markets around the world and from advising the Top 3 consulting firms.
- Our commitment to sustainability influences strategy, brings new ideas for operational efficiency, and helps unlock value.
- Diverse portfolio and inclusive teams that make better decisions.
- Representation on prestigious Judge Boards and investment panels alongside marquee venture capitalists and leaders from around the world, helping build unicorns.
We shortlist best entrepreneurial minds from across India and outside India, regardless of their location (big city or small town).
Start-ups: Deal pipeline
Unicorn Pitches India
We take immense pride in supporting the startup ecosystem in a meaningful way. One such initiative is our prestigious "Unicorn Pitches India". We in collaboration co-organize high quality startup pitches made by bold and ambitious founders, who have the determination to potentially take their ventures into the unicorn club.
If you are such a founder — and your venture is registered in India or one of your co-founders is Indian origin (venture can be registered outside India) or India is one of your key markets, then reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is a 180-second pitch, followed by Q&A. So, we expect pitching startups to prepare extremely well and put their best foot forward.
Our Jury Board consists of seasoned Venture Capitalists from India and around the world, business angels, and industry experts.
For partnership or sponsorship, please contact email@example.com
- Apply here to pitch
For general inquiries, mail us
To discuss business ideas
please fill out the form, below
@2021 by Ideacapital Ventures